Responsible Master Plumber, Online (Live Webinar), December 11-13
At our request, the TSBPE has temporarily allowed Live Online Virtual Webinars for the delivery of most required courses as a result of physical meeting limitations from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Over the previous year, Winn’s CE had invested heavily in online capabilities for the future and we are pleased to offer our clients a true online interactive experience which includes seeing and speaking with your instructor, being able to ask questions verbally or via the course chat function, being able to download the course materials beforehand, and all from the comfort of your home or office.
We encourage you to visit the TSBPE for official licensing rules & temporary suspension of this course requirement.
- December 11-13 (Fri-Sun)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Responsible Master class is a business course legislated by the TSBPE for plumbers holding the position of Responsible Master and for sole proprietors. Because new RMPs often have a second person who would benefit from this course (office manager, family member, etc.), a second person may register for half-price. The second person will not receive TSBPE credit but will receive all materials. Simply select a quantity of “2” on the order and apply the coupon code “RMP2” before checking out.
Often recommended by other industry education providers, we believe this should be the most engaging educational experience of your career!
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
Ours is a truly interactive learning environment which requires up-to-date technology to work properly:
- Each participant should have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant should have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course should be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (not phone).
- The computer should have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas CE, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics will we cover?
- State of the Texas Plumbing Industry
- Government Regulations & Compliance
- Employment Practices & Policies
- Business Structure & Finances
- Customer Service & Business Model
- Leadership & Long-Term Success
Does this course have any certificates?
How long will the course last?
Will I have instructor interaction?
Download Course Materials (RMP)
Participate in Live Online Course (RMP)
Ask Questions & Submit Course (RMP)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.