Journeyman/Tradesman Exam Prep, Online (Live Webinar), December 15
Our Journeyman/Tradesman Prep Courses are designed as a final step before sitting for the Texas Journeyman or Tradesman Plumber’s exam. They are not required courses nor are they reported to the TSBPE. They are private courses for exam preparation, customized and/or adjusted to place emphasis where the participants need it.
In the unlikely event you need to retake a portion of your exam, we welcome your attendance at another regularly scheduled prep session at no additional charge (subject to our customary class size minimum, not counting retake participants). Please contact us to register for a complimentary retake.
We recommend scheduling this course a few weeks before your anticipated test date.
- December 15 (Tue)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
- Instructor Is Chad Winn
- 2 Minimum to Confirm Course
- Live Webinar
- See Technical Requirements Below
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
Ours is a truly interactive learning environment which requires up-to-date technology to work properly:
- Each participant should have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant should have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course should be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (not phone).
- The computer should have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas CE, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
Although the topics are suggested by the TSBPE, this course is optional and is not regulated by the State of Texas.
This course covers the topics suggested by the TSBPE for success on the plumbing exams, influenced by the recent feedback of our clients.
Our instructors are experienced Master Plumbers & Inspectors who have the most recent exam insights.
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics will we cover?
- TSBPE exam review packet
- Video review of the practical exam exercises (dollhouse)
- Plumbing math, including:
- 45 offsets
- Rolling 45 offset
- Model house system design, material takeoff
- Model house system installation
- Practice of plumbing drawings, including:
- Plan review
- Riser diagrams
Does this course have any certificates?
As an optional (non-regulated) course, there is no certificate for completion.
How long will the course last?
This course includes up to 8 hours of instruction based on the needs of the participants.
What about the Dollhouse?
When you purchase this course, you also receive access to our self-paced “dollhouse” course which you can review as many times as you wish.
Download Course Materials (J/T Prep)
Participate in Live Online Course (J/T Prep)
Ask Questions & Submit Course (J/T Prep)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.