Medical Gas Brazing Continuity (2022)
This process is to document brazing continuity per NFPA 99, Section 18.104.22.168.11.7.
In order for Winn’s CE to certify your brazing continuity, we must have previously witnessed your brazing via one of the following:
- 32 Hour Florida Medical Gas Installer’s Course
- ASSE 6010 Medical Gas Installer’s Course
- One Day Medical Gas Update Course (3 Year Renewal)
- Physical Brazing Recertification Course & Observation
If you have completed one of the options above, you should have received a Winn’s CE pocket card that identified your brazing expiration date. If that is the case, please follow this process to renew your brazing expiration.
If you have any questions or challenges with this process, please contact us (855) 899-4667, Extension 0.
- Complete this registration and pay the current renewal fee.
- Download the current Brazing Continuity Documentation.
- Print the form on company letterhead or attach a business card from the person witnessing the braze.
- Complete the form and sign where noted (both the brazer and the witness).
- Return the form via one of the following methods.
- Fax to (469) 214-7738
- Scan & eMail to MedGas@iccsafe.org
- Mail to Winn’s CE, 750 E US Hwy 80 #200-671 Forney, TX 75126
Once we receive online registration/payment and the fully completed continuity documentation, a revised card with updated brazing expiration will be mailed within 14 days.
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.