Plumber’s Continuing Education, Online (Live Webinar), January 25
At our request, the TSBPE began allowing Live Online Virtual Webinars for the delivery of most required courses as a result of physical meeting limitations from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Over the previous year, Winn’s CE had invested heavily in online capabilities for the future and we are pleased to offer our clients a true online interactive experience which includes seeing and speaking with your instructor, being able to ask questions verbally or via the course chat function, being able to download the entire CE book beforehand, and all from the comfort of your home or office.
January 25 (Tue), 1:00 PM – 7:30 PM CT
This course includes the 6 hours of continuing education required by the TSBPE to renew plumbing licenses in Texas (Master, Journeyman, Tradesman, or Apprentice with endorsements). It may also be used toward the initial licensing requirements for the Journeyman or Tradesman examinations. Additionally, this course is approved for 0.60 CEU credits (Preferred Provider) by the International Code Council, Course #28383.
This course is for licenses expiring between September 1, 2021 & August 31, 2022.
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
The following requirements protect the integrity and regulatory approval of our interactive learning environments:
- Each participant must have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant must have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course must be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (phones are not acceptable).
- The device utilized must have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Participants must be visible at all times in a quiet, stationary location (not driving or attending other events).
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas CE, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
This course has been approved by the State of Texas for 6 hours of Continuing Professional Education credit for all plumbing licenses.
Our content is designed to provide broad, up-to-date as well as emerging information for plumbing professionals.
Complete your annual Continuing Professional Education in the convenience & safety of your home or office.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
You may access the course immediately after payment to download the modules, then login at the scheduled time to participate in the live course.
What about breaks and a meal?
We will take approximately 3 breaks totaling 30 minutes throughout the course. Since we will span a total of 6.5 hours, we suggest you have a snack or light meal handy if you so desire.
Will I have live interation with an instructor?
Yes, this is a fully live course and interaction with the instructor is both desired and required for credit (i.e. no unattended streaming).
Does this course have any certificates?
Yes, participants will receive a completion certificate and attendance is electronically reported within two days. Besides credit for Texas plumbing licenses (TSBPE), this course is approved for Code Enforcement Officers (TDLR) and International Code Council certifications (Winn’s CE is an ICC Preferred Provider).
Download Course Materials (21/22 Webinar)
Download & Print Module Questions (21/22 Webinar)
Participate in Live Online Course (21/22 Webinar)
Ask Questions & Submit Course (21/22 Webinar)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.