Medical Gas Continuing Education, Online (Live Webinar), January 25
To receive the NFPA 99 code book beforehand, registration must be received at least 1 week before the course.
This course includes the 2 hours of continuing education required by the TSBPE to renew Texas plumbing licenses with the Medical Gas endorsement. It must be completed once every 3 years before the next renewal to be up-to-date on the latest Medical Gas codes. The price includes a copy of the latest NFPA 99 edition.
This course is also approved for 0.20 CEU credits (Preferred Provider) by the International Code Council, Course #17185.
January 25 (Tue), 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
The following requirements protect the integrity and regulatory approval of our interactive learning environments:
- Each participant must have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant must have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course must be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (phones are not acceptable).
- The device utilized must have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Participants must be visible at all times in a quiet, stationary location (not driving or attending other events).
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas CE, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
This course has been approved by the State of Texas for 2 hours of CPE credit to renew Medical Gas endorsements.
Our content is designed to provide broad, up-to-date as well as emerging information for Med Gas professionals.
Complete your Med Gas Continuing Professional Education in the convenience of your home or office.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
We encourage you to login after placing your order to ensure your system and browser are compatible, then approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled time on the day of your course.
What about the code?
We will ship you a copy of the current NFPA 99 before the course and provide a link for you to access it beforehand if you desire.
Will I have interaction with an instructor?
Yes, this is a fully live course and interaction with the instructor is both desired and required for credit (i.e. no unattended streaming).
Does this course have any certificates?
Yes, participants will receive a completion certificate and attendance is electronically reported within two days. Besides credit for Texas plumbing licenses (TSBPE), this course is approved for International Code Council certifications (Winn’s CE is an ICC Preferred Provider).
Receive NFPA 99 (Med Gas CE Online)
Print Course Questions (Med Gas CE Online)
Participate in Live Online Course (Med Gas CE Online)
Ask Course Questions (Med Gas CE Online)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.