Master Exam Prep, Online (Live Webinar), August 25
If you need more in-depth strengthening of your general code knowledge, we offer an 18 hr code class at ½ price when taking this Master prep course. Please call our office for details.
Our Master Prep Course is designed as a final step before sitting for the Texas Master Plumber’s exam. It is not a required course nor is attendance reported to the TSBPE. It is a private course for exam preparation, customized and/or adjusted to place emphasis where the participants need it.
In the unlikely event you need to retake a portion of your exam, we welcome your attendance at another regularly scheduled prep session at no additional charge (subject to our customary class size minimum, not counting retake participants). Please contact us to register for a complimentary retake.
We recommend scheduling this course a few weeks before your anticipated test date.
- August 25 (Thu)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
- Instructor Is Scott Winn
- 2 Minimum to Confirm Course
- Live Webinar
- See Technology Requirements Below
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
The following requirements protect the integrity and regulatory approval of our interactive learning environments:
- Each participant must have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant must have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course must be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (phones are not acceptable).
- The device utilized must have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Participants must be visible at all times in a quiet, stationary location (not driving or attending other events).
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas CE, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
Although the topics are suggested by the TSBPE, this course is optional and is not regulated by the State of Texas.
This course covers the topics suggested by the TSBPE for success on the plumbing exams, influenced by the recent feedback of our clients.
Our instructors are experienced Master Plumbers & Inspectors who have the most recent exam insights.
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics will we cover?
Each course is customized to place emphasis where the participants need it, generally falling into the following categories:
- TSBPE laws & rules
- Sizing various plumbing related systems
- OSHA, ADA, Fuel Gas Code, etc.
Does this course have any certificates?
As an optional (non-regulated) course, there is no certificate for completion.
How long will the course last?
This course includes up to 8 hours of instruction based on the needs of the participants.
Will I have instructor interaction?
Yes! Even though this course is delivered online, it is live and built upon extensive interaction with the instructor as well as other participants.
Download Course Materials (Master Prep)
Participate in Live Online Course (Master Prep)
Ask Questions & Submit Course (Master Prep)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.