Plumber’s Continuing Education, Houston N/Spring, June 10
Every time I come to Winn’s courses, I learn something new! Texas Licensed Plumber
This course includes the 6 hours of continuing education required by the TSBPE to renew plumbing licenses in Texas (Inspector, Master, Journeyman, Tradesman, or Apprentice with endorsements). It may also be used toward the initial licensing requirements for the Journeyman or Tradesman examinations.
The course year concept has been eliminated and this is valid for any license renewal within 12 months of completion.
This course is also approved for 0.60 CEU credits (Preferred Provider) by the International Code Council, Course #34595.
- June 10 (Sat)
- 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM (Meal Included)
- Sign-In 15 minutes beforehand
- Instructor Is Joel Eggebrecht
- 10 Minimum to Confirm Course
- Walk-ins at $120 (check or exact $), if space
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring
- 24485 IH 45 N (@ the Rayford/Sawdust Rd exit)
- Map & Directions
Full Course Details
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics will we cover?
Winn’s CE publishes a new curriculum every year which is approved beforehand based on state mandated topics. The 2023 modules include:
- State of the Industry
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Heaters (IPC Chapter 5)
- Gas Piping Installation (IFGC Chapter 4)
- Professional Ethics
- Resilience & Building Codes
Does this course have any certificates?
How long will the course last?
What if I have special dietary needs?
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.