Plumber’s Continuing Education, Online (Live Webinar), October 3
The course year concept has been eliminated and this is valid for any license renewal within 12 months of completion.
Important 2023 CPE Special Notice
As the TSBPE transitions from fiscal year to calendar year tracking of CPE credits, courses taken in the second half of 2022 will also count for 2023 renewals (i.e. two renewals using one CPE credit) due to their system limitations. If you chose to (or accidentally) complete a CPE course in July-December 2023 even though you already have a 2023 CPE credit, our clients will be given CPE credit for the 2024 renewal. No refunds are available after the fact since no CPE credits will be wasted.
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
The following requirements protect the integrity and regulatory approval of our interactive learning environments:
- Each participant must have their own account/login to access the course, download materials & record completion.
- Each participant must have basic computer proficiency and have tested logging into their account & course.
- The course must be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (phones are not acceptable).
- The device utilized must have a functioning microphone, speaker, webcam, and internet access.
- Participants must be visible at all times in a quiet, stationary location (not driving or attending other events).
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
- The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
- If you haven't already, click the "Login" button at the upper right and create your online account.
- Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
- For Med Gas, ASSE, Residential & Commercial Code, we will mail required texts before the course.
- You should access the course and download the materials (if applicable) to be covered well before the course.
- On the day of your scheduled online course, login approximately 15 minutes beforehand and launch the "live lecture."
- You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with breaks) in order to obtain course credit.
- If it is a required credit course (versus an optional prep or development course):
- Your certificate will be available for download in your account (My Achievements) shortly after the course completion.
- Your completion will be electronically reported to the appropriate regulatory agency within two days (if applicable).
Full Course Details
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
What about breaks and a meal?
Will I have live interation with an instructor?
Does this course have any certificates?
Download Course Materials (2023 Webinar)
Download & Print Module Questions (2023 Webinar)
Participate in Live Online Course (2023 Webinar)
Ask Questions & Submit Course (2023 Webinar)
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.