Our goal is to minimize the distractions from your business while maximizing the services and information at your disposal by:
- Providing access to prescreened, discounted services such as insurance, legal, tax, and education.
- Providing information about new regulations, business conditions, and trends specific to Texas plumbers.
- Providing targeted opportunities to make your voice heard in Austin (State Board, Sunset Commission, Legislature).
Our approach differs from that of traditional trade associations in several significant ways, including:
- We do not accept fees from the other affinity service providers listed, so we are entirely focused on your interests.
- We ask all affinity providers to use the fees they would usually pay an association to lower your cost for their services.
- We don’t have chapter events, instead focusing our efforts on providing helpful information about your industry.
- We don’t speak for you in Austin, preferring to help you speak for yourself & our industry at strategic opportunities.
Please click MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION for more details and to join ($250 annually). We look forward to serving you!
Latest News From The Trade Professionals Network
The TSBPE is aggressively reviewing their rules…
The Legislature must reauthorize plumbing regulation this session…
The Texas Governor has refilled the State Board of Plumbing Examiners…
What follows the constitutional amendment prohibiting income tax…