Our goal is to minimize the distractions from your business while maximizing the services and information at your disposal by:
- Providing access to prescreened, discounted services such as insurance, legal, tax, and education.
- Providing information about new regulations, business conditions, and trends specific to Texas plumbers.
- Providing targeted opportunities to make your voice heard in Austin (State Board, Sunset Commission, Legislature).
Our approach differs from that of traditional trade associations in several significant ways, including:
- We do not accept fees from the other affinity service providers listed, so we are entirely focused on your interests.
- We ask all affinity providers to use the fees they would usually pay an association to lower your cost for their services.
- We don’t have chapter events, instead focusing our efforts on providing helpful information about your industry.
- We don’t speak for you in Austin, preferring to help you speak for yourself & our industry at strategic opportunities.
Please click MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION for more details and to join ($250 annually). We look forward to serving you!
Latest News From The Trade Professionals Network
The Legislature & Governor acted before the impending deadline…
We are looking for a few exceptional instructors…
The TSBPE is aggressively reviewing their rules…
The Legislature must reauthorize plumbing regulation this session…