We have assembled the administrative services most requested by our clients and identified providers who are aware of the unique aspects of our industry, are willing to work with clients of all sizes, and have agreed to provide priority attention and/or pricing to Trade Professionals Network members, including:
- Liability & Auto Insurance
- Legal, Accounting & Tax
- Employee Benefits
- Education & Apprenticeship
Our clients receive relevant industry information, including:
- Periodic news summaries
- Regulatory meeting updates
- Selected business statistics
- Annual plumbing survey
We don’t speak for our clients, believing grassroots involvement in regulatory and legislative developments to be far more healthy, so we help our clients speak for themselves and our industry by highlighting strategic opportunities to attend meetings or contact government officials regarding:
- State Rule Proposals
- State Meetings & Topics
- State Legislative Sessions
- National Developments
As one Legislator stated to us, “Laws [and rules] are made by the people who show up.” If those of us who care deeply about our industry will stick together and invest a little attention, there is strength in our numbers.
Membership is $250 per year (renewing January 1st). If joining on September 1st or later, membership extends through the next calendar year.
Membership is open to plumbing companies and individual applicants.
One primary contact will receive all membership correspondence via email while a second contact (from the same company) may also be named.
Due to the proprietary nature of some information to be shared, members represent they are not an owner, director, officer, employee or contractor of a plumbing trade association or another educational provider. This is not intended to limit or discourage membership in multiple organizations.
- Membership may be denied if, in the Network’s sole discretion, the applicant is not in good standing with the industry or could be considered a competitor of the Trade Professionals Network or Winn’s Career Education, Inc.
- Members agree not to share the information and/or contacts obtained via membership outside their organization or with anyone who would not qualify for membership based on these terms.
The membership fee is currently $250 annually, renewing on January 1st of each year and subject to change at each renewal.
If a member joins in September-December, their initial membership will extend through the following calendar year.
- Any and all services may be discontinued (and not renewed) at the end of any membership year at the Network’s discretion.
- Nothing in this website or membership communications should be considered legal, financial, or professional advice.
- Members acknowledge the information provided is general in nature and requires their own judgement, research, and due diligence before relying on any information provided or engaging any of the service providers disclosed.
- Members agree to hold the Trade Professionals Network and all related parties harmless from any and all claims whatsoever.
- THE TRADE PROFESSIONALS NETWORK PROVIDES ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES AS IS, DISCLAIMING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
After clicking submit below, you will be forwarded to the Winn’s CE PayPal page where you may select the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom. After submitting payment, please allow up to 7 days for activation of your membership which will begin via a welcome email, including the current Affinity Partners list as an attachment. The Secondary Contact information is optional.