Plumbing Apprenticeship Application, Texas
- Levels 1 through 4
- NEW hybrid/online option beginning January 2020
- Progress at your own pace, no required classes to attend
- Total cost of $900 annually (across 4 years) or $1,000 annually (across 2 years, if previously experienced)
- Begins as soon as your application process is complete
No payment is due at the time of application.
In order to begin, simply click “Register” on this page and then checkout (the initial cost is set to zero). This is to express your interest (employer or participant) and will allow you to access the full packet of information with detailed instructions regarding how to formally apply. We encourage you to read the packet carefully and ask any questions you may have. Once you submit the required application documents, we will review the information and contact you for any remaining items. Upon final acceptance, participants will receive their DOL Apprentice number and be ready to proceed with the first level of the program.
If you haven’t already, be sure to read the program description page.
The program includes:
- Reading each module at your pace, on your schedule, wherever you are
- Online video instruction to emphasize key concepts, answer questions, and apply the material to everyday practice
- Brief online quizzes covering the material of each module (retaken if necessary to ensure understanding)
- Hands-on tasks related to each module signed off by a licensed plumber, demonstrating competency that can be applied in the field
- Employer supervised experience throughout the program, documented quarterly
- Access to WCE instructors if you experience any challenges with a topic (via email, calls, or live if necessary)
Participants will receive the following documentation of their progress:
- Winn’s CE letter of good standing upon request (to waive typical TSBPE exam education requirements)
- Winn’s CE certificate after completion of each Level (1 through 4)
- US Department of Labor Registered Apprentice certificate after completing Level 4
This online/hybrid program does not include NCCER certification or certificates.
Watch Intro Video (RPA)
Review Apprenticeship Standards
Download Required Forms
Ask For Any Clarifications
Submit Required Documents
Thanks for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate the opportunity.