Plumbing License Courses Required For Texas Plumbers
The courses below are required for anyone pursuing a Tradesman or Journeyman plumbing license.
- S1: Residential Code & OSHA (18 hrs) is required for the Tradesman & Journeyman exams.
- S2: Commercial Code (18 hrs) is only required for the Journeyman exam.
Because of our desire to put code books in the hands of licensed professionals, Winn’s CE clients receive exclusive editions of the International Residential Code plumbing & fuel gas chapters (S1 course) and the ICC Plumbing Code Essentials based on the International Plumbing Code (S2 course).
Please select from the upcoming course options below!
(Published 2-3 Months In Advance)
“With this quality of instruction, my company will always have our plumbers take Winn’s for their classes.” Texas Master Plumber
While the TSBPE has temporarily allowed us to provide the required courses via Online Virtual Live Webinars, the OSHA course is not included (Federal Guidelines), so we are offering the Residential Code without OSHA until live courses resume.
Residential Code & OSHA (18 Hours)
(Required for Tradesman & Journeyman Exams)
- Residential Code, Online (Live Webinar), April 2
- Residential Code, Online (Live Webinar), April 10
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), Houston, April 24-25 (CONVERTING TO ONLINE)
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), San Antonio, May 21-22
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), New Braunfels, June 4-5
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), Houston, June 12-13
Commercial Plumbing Code (18 Hours)
(Required for the Journeyman Exam)