Plumbing License Courses Required For Texas Plumbers
The courses below are required for anyone pursuing a Tradesman or Journeyman plumbing license.
- S1: Residential Code & OSHA (18 hrs) is required for the Tradesman & Journeyman exams.
- S2: Commercial Code (18 hrs) is only required for the Journeyman exam.
Because of our desire to put code books in the hands of licensed professionals, Winn’s CE clients receive exclusive editions of the International Residential Code plumbing & fuel gas chapters (S1 course) and the ICC Plumbing Code Essentials based on the International Plumbing Code (S2 course).
After completion of your course, you may email us for COMPLIMENTARY access to our “Dollhouse” course, providing additional preparation before taking your Texas plumbing exam.
Please select from the upcoming course options below!
(Published 2-3 Months In Advance)
“With this quality of instruction, my company will always have our plumbers take Winn’s for their classes.” Texas Master Plumber
Residential Code & OSHA (18 Hours)
(Required for Tradesman & Journeyman Exams)
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), Irving, October 7-8 (Over Limit)
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), Houston/Spring, October 23-24 (1 seats left)
- Residential Code & OSHA (S1), New Braunfels, November 13-14 (15 seats left)
Commercial Plumbing Code (18 Hours)
(Required for the Journeyman Exam)
- Commercial Code (S2), Online (Live Webinar), October 14-15 (0 seats left)
- Commercial Code (S2), Irving, November 4-5 (19 seats left)
- Commercial Code (S2), Houston N, November 17-18 (31 seats left)